The farm has the best wine selection on site. If you just want to step through and buy wine, please call tel. +372 5231187 or +372 5183249. Payment both in cash and by card.
If you want to know more about our activities and taste our wines, you are welcome to the “wine tour”, where:
- we walk in the highest berry plantation in Estonia
- in the wine kitchen we explore the secrets of winemaking
- watch a video program about what the farm is doing
- we taste 5 wines with snacks (cheeses, smoked sausage, olives, seasonal vegetables, salted cookies)
- if desired, we make a “blind tasting” of the wines, which is a great way to guess from which berry the wine is made
- if desired, we will carry out a “wine jeopardy” – a wine-themed memory game
- duration: 1.5-2 hours
- size of the group: up to 25 people. In May-June, smaller groups are preferred due to corona restrictions
- price: 15 € / person, the price includes VAT
NB! Our wine tour has been awarded the eco-tourism label EHE- Genuine and Interesting Estonia.
Catering available upon reservation
We offer a two-course lunch or dinner in cooperation with Ulgumaa LTD. Price 12 € / person, the price includes VAT.
Possibility to organize a seminar, price 60 euros / hour, price includes VAT. There is a TV, wifi.
Booking a visit by phone +372 5183249 (Maris Kivistik) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Kavadi hiking trail
Near our farm there is the Uue-Saaluse manor park, with the picturesque and island-rich Lake Kavadi, from where a 4.5 km long hiking trail begins, which makes a tour around the lake. The family of the winery will be happy to guide you through the local nature and cultural heritage. This, of course, by prior agreement. The manor park has a nice swimming and camping site with two campfire places. More information HERE.